Accordance for iOS 1.6 problems

Guntis

First of all, thank you for this update!!! Accordance looks way better! Buttons better placed. Dropbox syncing — wow! Thank you!

Now about problems in the initial release:

1) User Bible text is shown in Helvetica, ignoring Georgia font set in the Text Display section.

2) Popup frames are still too brown-ish. Remove brown color cast by 30-40% and it will be OK. Popup text background section looks OK.

3) Still can't highlight several words. Why can't you add selection handles when I tap-and-hold some word? I could adjust selection length. As in Adobe Reader for iOS.

4) Please place user highlighter selector in the bottom toolbar. There's plenty of space for that (iPad version). I could easily toggle between highlighted text and clean text.

5) Top of the divider line could have fade out effect. Now it looks rather strange when at the bottom of the screen text is suddenly hidden 5 mm above the edge. Fade out would look better.

6) Progress bar for module downloads. Pleeease… At least "Download 1/5" or "Download 1/5 : 5MB of 96MB" info so that I'd have some guess how long will I have to wait until it will finish all downloads or the current download.

7) I still think that those red dots are not good for touch interface. I can't tap on them and open user note. Confusing. Better add real note icon between the verse number and the text, so anyone can guess what it means and could open by tapping on it.

• Like 1

I'd be happy if you would remove those titles when the toolbars are hidden, and instead of them would add few extra lines for the text itself. I can always check which resource is open by tapping once on the screen and revealing toolbars. When toolbars are hidden, please maximize screen real estate for the text itself. There are only few verses visible when I open commentary in the Tool display pane on my iPhone 4. Every line counts there.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback Some of your suggestions are under consideration for future versions.