Its not really for IOS Its everything else

accordance4me

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My request adds another layer of complexity. Now that the announcement for windows, I really would like and think would be beneficial to have android and windows mobile, though as as said complex.

I don't think it's necessary. Of course I say that because I don't use anything else.

• 1 month later...

Accordance for iOS is the only reason I still use apple mobile devises. I would switch to android if Accordance would support it.

I voted for Android Tablet. I'd like it on my Kindle Fire which is Android based.

We still have big plans for the development of the iOS app, and these must take precedence over a port to Android. However, in the long term we do hope to do the latter as well.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Accordance for iOS is the only reason I still use apple mobile devises. I would switch to android if Accordance would support it.

I just saw Bible Reader app for Android. Thank you very much, I stick with iOS version. Way better!!! Every new platform just reduces progress making better apps as considerably more time is spent to copy the same features to another platform. Better make better app for one platform, than mediocre app versions for multiple platforms.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I used to have an android but switched as there are some excellent apps on the iPad which aren't available on android and can't see anything that would currently make me switch back. I can't imagine what I would use if I had an android tablet and didn't have my study material of accordance or forScore for my music scores. It is interesting that some developers have stated that they will not be moving to other platforms as they want to maintain the quality on one platform.

The majority of my colleagues are on android and a lot of those migrated from apple but i still don't see the alternatives to what i am used to on iOS. I haven't seen many take up windows at work and I think they have a lot of ground to make up, but then MS has the corporate muscle to do that but will the creative developers buy into that platform?

Interesting times, but what a great time for us users to be in!

I bought my first iOS device because of Accordance. If Accordance had been on Android, I would have bought one of those devices instead. I wouldn't have gone that far for Accordance on a mobile Windows platform, though.

Anyway, with that in mind, the only thing I would have against porting to Android or a mobile Windows platform is that it may distract from new releases or improvements.