Mounce Greek Resources

Helen Brown

Learn Biblical Greek with Accordance and Dr. William Mounce: see the new page of Mounce Video lectures keyed to Accordance and his special modules.

Helen,

Any idea when the Mounce reverse interlinear , dictionary, will be available...he uses these in his class?....Thanks for your help!

Frank

PS How do I get my tagged Bibles (ESVS & KJVS) to search for the G/K number instead of strong's?

Bibles tagged with Strong's numbers cannot be searched for the G/K number, but Mounce's Reverse Interlinear NT is already available, and comes with his dictionary that links to both sets of numbers. Plus it has the phrase key number tagging. Can't wait for a podcast on all the new stuff!

Helen,

I purchased this last night and all the resources downloaded through Easy Install except the videos. It appears they are on a website by Mounce but require a password to view past number 3. Is this the method we will use to view the videos and if so what do I need to do to get the password?

This interlinear is GREAT!

When you buy the video from us, we'll ship you the 3 DVD set (of the first series). They're currently on pre-order, should ship within a week.

Will there be a download possibility or will it only be DVDs?

Also, will there be any region code issues for those of us living outside of the U.S.?

You can order the online videos at Teknia.com. I am not aware of any regional issues outside of the US.

Learn Biblical Greek with Accordance and Dr. William Mounce: see the new page of Mounce Video lectures keyed to Accordance and his special modules.

Helen

Is there an upgrade price for The Basics of Biblical Greek Grammar, Third edition? I have the Second edition already.

Thanks!

Michael

Helen

Is there an upgrade price for The Basics of Biblical Greek Grammar, Third edition? I have the Second edition already.

Thanks!

Michael

I think you'll find the answer in this thread: http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5668&view=findpost&p=29684

Helen,

Thanks for answering my questions...I just purchased the modules.....Accordance is a great blessing...thanks for all your hard work on this Bible software...

Frank

Archived