Issue with Spanish version RV1960 and RV1995

Timothy Archer

Is anyone able to "Copy as Citation" in the two versions of the Reina-Valera? I've never been able to, not on any version on any machine. I'm currently running Accordance 7.4.2 on an Intel Mac using OS 10.4.11.

Grace and peace,

Tim Archer

Copy as Citation is not something I normally do, but I tried it just to see what would happen and it does copy with the verse number as a citation as shown here:

“As

Thanks, Donald, that's helpful. My system just beeps at me if I attempt to do that.

Grace and peace,

Tim

Thanks, Donald, that's helpful. My system just beeps at me if I attempt to do that.

Grace and peace,

Tim

I forgot to mention that I'm using 10.5.4 on an Intel Mini so your problem may be Tiger related. How are you trying to do the citation? I highlight the verse or just place the cursor somewhere in the text I want to cite and then choose Copy As Citation from the flyout menu and it works as stated above. If I just place the cursor over the reference (Rom. 7:4) and then try to copy as citation, I get an error "Memory error # - 116 in procedure "ChangeHandle!", so obviously that's not what I do.

Don

I highlight the verse or words within a verse that I want to copy, then choose "Copy as Citation" from the Edit menu. Just a beep.

Grace and peace,

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I just discovered how to make this work. The "Search" version has to be set to the same text as the display text. I didn't realize that affected things. That's unfortunate, since I often have several texts open at once; it's inconvenient to have to change the "Search" text just to copy from one of the open texts. But I can live with inconvenient, as long as it works.

Grace and peace,

Tim

Yes that is a workaround. We have now fixed this minor bug for the next release.

Archived