Accordance can't locate modules

Bill Combs

I have the ultimate collection. When I do a search all, Accordance opens up a window and tells me to navigate and locate 3 modules: American Heritage, Bartlett, and Greek Grammar tags. I know I should have Bartlett, but don't see it in my folder with all the Tools. Not sure what American Heritage or Greek Grammar Tags is specifically referring to.

Bill

American Heritage is a small module we recently offered. Greek Grammar Tags could be a folder you created that is in the Library. Search All is looking at everything listed in the Library. It should only look for modules, but in the past it has become confused with folder names. Find and remove those items from the Library, and then reinstall them if you want to.

Greek Grammar Tags is a User Tool from the Exchange. I suggest removing it from the library, and reinstalling.

American Heritage is a small module we recently offered. Greek Grammar Tags could be a folder you created that is in the Library. Search All is looking at everything listed in the Library. It should only look for modules, but in the past it has become confused with folder names. Find and remove those items from the Library, and then reinstall them if you want to.

Okay, I see that American Heritage is a module you offer. Am I suppose to have it with the Ultimate Collection? I can't find it anywhere in my file with the modules. I wonder if my setup is correct? My Accordance file are like this wombs/Library/Application Support/Accordance/Modules. In the Modules folder I have 6 folders: Shared Highlights, Shared User Bibles, Shared User Notes, Shared User Tools, Texts, Tools. In none of these do I see American Heritage or Bartlett. I do find Greek Grammar Tags under Shared User Tools. You say "find and remove those items from the Library, then reinstall them if you want to. I don't find American Heritage or Bartlett. I tried removing Greek Grammar Tags. I downloaded a new version from the Exchange. But when I click on it a window opens up and asks Where is the file for the "Greek Grammar Tags" text? Please navigate to the correct folder and select the module.

I also have files in another location: wombs/Documents/Accordance Files/. Inside the Accordance Files are several files and folders. But none contain in Accordance purchased modules.

Greek Grammar Tags is a User Tool from the Exchange. I suggest removing it from the library, and reinstalling.

Tried it, but the one downloaded from the Exchange won't install, as I mentioned above.

American Heritage is a separate purchase but I do not see that you own it, no idea how it got into your Library unless there is a User Tool of that name. I think that you are not following our directions to remove these items from the Library panel in Accordance. You can command-delete them, right-click and Remove, or use the gear action menu at the bottom after selecting the item. You can search the Library to find each item, using the search box at the top. There is no need to hunt down the files on your hard drive.