User notes error

mrderek

Hi there

I renamed a note by going to my library on the left-hand side of Accordance under 'my notes'. It all seemed fine. But now whenever I click on the 'add parallel' button, a pop-up appears and says 'the text (previous note name) is not currently available to Accordance'. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Shut down Accordance. Did you check the name in Accordance Files > User Notes? Make sure it has the right name there. Restart Accordance, then double click on the renamed Notes file in the Accordance Folder. I think that will open it. Double check to make sure the name is right in the Library.

Edited by Julie Falling

Your notes file won't open from the Accordance Files folder? Not the Library, but from Accordance Files?

I duplicated my Notes, gave it the duplicate a new name, double-clicked, and it opened right up in Accordance. The name of the new Notes file also appeared in the Library. I have since deleted the copy in both the Accordance Files > User Notes and in the Library.

Edited by Julie Falling

Hi Julie

Thanks for that! I played around with re-naming and deleting the notes and somehow got it back working.

Congratulations! It's a pain when things aren't working correctly.