DCH not always highlighting amplified text

tebel

When amplifying from text to tool using HMT-W4 and the Dictionary of Classical Hebrew as my default lexicon, I find that the references are not always highlighted though the dictionary may have an exact reference to the text I am amplifying.

rari

The behaviour is not consistent. Sometimes the reference is highlighted, but not at other times.

The behaviour is not consistent. Sometimes the reference is highlighted, but not at other times.

I found the issue. We are about to release an update, and will correct this as well.

Thanks for the report.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Though I reported this issue at the start of the year it has not yet been fully resolved. The problem still occurs unpredictably.

The basic issue with DCH is that sections within an entry are treated as separate articles and so the references don't get highlighted. This may not be possible or easy to correct.

I apologize for the long delay in getting a release out and (hopefully) addressing this. We've been adding the page numbers back into the e-text and that got delayed. Along with that I see how to fix this, but because of the sheer size of the resource it will require some work to get it to build properly and treat all the articles as individual entities (which is what is necessary to get the search hits to show as expected).

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 1