NA27-GBS instant details

Nicholas  Allaire

When I opened my NA27-GBS mod today I was not able to see the explanation for the text critical signs in the instant details box. How can I get this back?

Also, another similar issue that has come up a few times is that when I open a tool (e.g. BDAG), and when I curse over a Scripture Verse, an annoying message pops up saying that the text is unavailable. After this I set a default text in preferences for all tools, but the same thing happened the next time I opened accordance. Why would the defaults reset to nothing again?

thanks,

nick

Ps

I noticed there was another 'Nick' who had an issue with instant details, though his was slightly different.

When I opened my NA27-GBS mod today I was not able to see the explanation for the text critical signs in the instant details box. How can I get this back?

The NA27 Apparatus has the critical signs hyperlinked to the instant details box, not the NA27-GBS text. Open the apparatus in parallel, this is probably what you did before.

Rick

Also, another similar issue that has come up a few times is that when I open a tool (e.g. BDAG), and when I curse over a Scripture Verse, an annoying message pops up saying that the text is unavailable.

Maybe the problem is that you shouldn't be cursing over Scripture verses!

Sorry - couldn't help it. We celebrated Purim this week, and I'm still in a jovial mood. Hope it's not a violation of the forum rules.

Maybe the problem is that you shouldn't be cursing over Scripture verses!

Sorry - couldn't help it. We celebrated Purim this week, and I'm still in a jovial mood. Hope it's not a violation of the forum rules.

I don't know if it violates the rules or not ... but I sure laughed :lol:

Archived