Atlas Question

Julia Falling

My layer has all seven. I wonder if you played with the layers in the sampler, since you can edit the sites individually, and then did not replace the settings files when you installed the full Atlas? You can try reinstalling the Atlas and choosing to replace the settings to get the updated set.

Julie,

I have the same problem. When I go to Custom Site Layers, I notice that Migdol?, Resapha, and Pi-Hahiroth? are the other three items showing up. Those aren't part of the seven churches. The good news is, you can delete those items and add in the other three from the Custom Site Layers options. Hope this helps.

Hey –

I closed the Atlas, quit Accordance, reinstalled the Atlas, threw away the old settings and emptied the trash. Then I reopened Accordance, then the Atlas. My "Seven Churches" is (are?) still only four.

Helen, I never played with the layers in the Sampler, and got all seven churches there when I asked for "Seven Churches" in the Sampler. That was what I had displayed before I upgraded. This problem is brand new with the upgrade. A bit frustrating. I also did all my "playing" on the G5, none on the MacBook Pro, yet I have the same problem on both machines.

Rob, I did what you suggested and added the other three churches while deleting the sites that didn't belong there. Thanks.

I'm looking forward to what I'll be able to learn (and teach) with my new tools!

Julie

P.S. Where are the the Atlas settings stored, so I can keep my machines synced? Thanks.

I had this problem when I first installed the Atlas module. I think an update came out shortly thereafter that fixed it for me. Do you have the latest version (I am not at home so I can't tell you which version I have installed)?

Eric

Sorry, I had forgotten about that problem with one release of the Atlas, and the corrected map settings file which is posted here.

Your "master settings" are in the Accordance folder: Accordance Preferences, but the settings that you constantly update are in user:Library:Preferences:Accordance Preferences. There are Maps and user Layers files in both locations.

Thanks, y'all, for taking the time to help me get things working. Love Accordance, and the forums are a wonderful resource.

Julie

Archived