Accordance crashes after "⌘+\ then ⌘+/" (reproducible)

Martin Z

I don't know if this is a unique problem to my computer.

on Accordance, when I use ⌘+\, Accordance turns to black screen. I cannot do anything.

then if I use ⌘+/, Accordance crashes right away.

Can anyone try and let me know?

Thanks,

⌘+\ hides the workspace for me. Once the workspace is hidden, ⌘+/ does cause a crash.

⌘+/ does not crash if the workspace is visible.

(I'm on Mavericks)

Scanning the menus, I see that ⌘+/ is supposed to Toggle Context, but it does not appear to do so (or I don't understand what it is supposed to do) I notice it's not listed as a shortcut in the help.

⌘+\ hides the workspace for me. Once the workspace is hidden, ⌘+/ does cause a crash.

⌘+/ does not crash if the workspace is visible.

(I'm on Mavericks)

Scanning the menus, I see that ⌘+/ is supposed to Toggle Context, but it does not appear to do so (or I don't understand what it is supposed to do) I notice it's not listed as a shortcut in the help.

Hi Lorinda,

What is your screen look like when "the workspace is hidden"?

Mine is like this (the only thing I can do with this is to make the manual bar show up, or press ⌘+/ to make it crash, or force it to quit):

post-32138-0-03824400-1415981330_thumb.png

If I use CMD-\ the workspace hides and the background is the expected set of windows that were lurking behind the WS. Then hitting cmd-/ I get this crash log :

Accordance Crash Log
Program Version: 11.0.1
OS Version: 10.9.5

Call trace:
$004E4DA0
$004E3B1A
$00067B4B
$0006833B
$9582ED89
$9568234F
$95681668
$95694811
$9582EC2E
$956F7EF7
$956F7EA4
$95895C65
$95895BCB
$958322FA
$95832159
$95682951
$9582ED89

That bit is clearly a bug.

I don't know what is going on with the black background. I assume that is not the actual bg you have setup for that desktop.

What configuration are you on ?

Mine is Mavericks on a 2009 27" iMac.

thx

D

If I use CMD-\ the workspace hides and the background is the expected set of windows that were lurking behind the WS. Then hitting cmd-/ I get this crash log :

That bit is clearly a bug.

I don't know what is going on with the black background. I assume that is not the actual bg you have setup for that desktop.

What configuration are you on ?

Mine is Mavericks on a 2009 27" iMac.

thx

D

Thanks Daniel.

Mine is 13" 2014 RMBP with 8MB RAM.

That is not my Desktop bg.

Edited by martinacc

Martin, like Daniel, my workspace disappears and whatever is behind it (deskstop or other app windows) appear. I wonder if this is Yosemite specific, since both Daniel and I are still on Mavericks?