Cut and Paste to Unicode

countach

If I cut and paste from Accordance, is it in unicode? I've had problems with other bible software cutting and pasting Greek into other applications etc because it is not unicode.

This is an export option in Accordance, but was added after the demo version that is available for download, so you will have to take my word for it. Once set it Preferences, it remains until you change it.

Ok, I can't cut and paste to other applications - understood. But I can't seem to even cut and paste *within* the program. If I cut some text from the Greek bible and paste it into the search window, it turns to junk.

Ok, I can't cut and paste to other applications - understood.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but while the demo version I presume you are working with does not include a unicode export, the purchased program does. Once you set the preferences for how you want it exported (either as Unicode or in a particular Legacy font for Greek or Hebrew), all you can just copy as normal and paste into another application.

I just double checked my settings and verified that it is that simple by copying some Greek into TextEdit. (I'm not often needing to paste into other apps, so i had to check to see how I had it set up).

Archived