NICOT Judges

Ken Han

I see that NICOT Judges was just released and available on Amazon here. I imagine it will come to Accordance soon or later, but can you say whether it will be here by January? I am preparing to go on an oversea teaching trip in March, and I hope to have read it before the trip. If it will be available in Accordance by January, I think I can wait. If not, I would have to get the hardcopy.

Thanks.

I think you can safely assume that we will not have it out by January 2013, 2014 is a possibility!

Yeah, definitely not January; sorry, Ken. But, I'll keep an eye out for it coming in and try to push it up sooner; no promises on when though.

• 2 months later...

I realize these take time (and significant work to format) but any chance to push up the availability would be hugely appreciated. We are scheduled to teach a 10 week series this summer through Judges in our community.

Edited by jeremyduncan

I realize these take time (and significant work to format) but any chance to push up the availability would be hugely appreciated. We are scheduled to teach a 10 week series this summer through Judges in our community.

We haven't received this volume yet, so it is unlikely it will be available by the summer. That could change, but as of now it is not in the mix.