Biblioteca electr

Jonathan Navarro

First I want to present me, I am Jonathan from Barcelona (Spain) evangelical Spanish version of Brotherhood of Plymouth (perhaps in the future we'll be Baptist :blink: ) I am 30 years old, married and with a baby.

please forgive my so bad English

Although I can read the English I go somewhat slow, so I propose for the Spanish speaking users the Biblioteca electr

• 4 weeks later...

Let me echo Jonthan Navarro's plea for more resources in Spanish, especially Bible texts. The single most important Spanish text missing from Accordance is, of course the NVI (Nueva Version Internacional), which is the Spanish version of the NIV.

People are amazed when I show them what accordance can do, but then they ask to see the NVI module, and are sorely dejected when I inform them it is not available ... yet.

I was really surprised to see Accordance add the Navarra Spanish Bible, which as far as I can tell, no one in Latin america has read it or even heard of it (the Bible bookstores in Chile and Mexico don't even bother to stock it!), and has not yet added the NVI, which has had phenomenal acceptace throughout Latin America since it was released 7 yeas ago. I suppose someone offered to finance the Navarra module and the NVI wants to charge Accordance for the priviledge of publishing a module?

As soon as the NVI is available, go ahead and bill me for a copy!

Thanks,

Roger

Hola Roger, es un placer saludar a otro usuario de Accordance que habla espa

• 2 weeks later...

We are trying to track down the rights to the NVI and will make it available ASAP.

• 8 months later...

I would also be interested in the NVI. Anything new to report?

Yes, we do now have the etext and plan to release it soon for download. Thank you for your patience.

Hola Roger,

The Biblia de Navarra was published just recently. It seems that it is a sectarian Opus Dei project. I work with the Bible Societies in Spain and they did not know about its existance ....

"Uno de los esfuerzos m

Great! That is really good news Helen!

Are you considering also:

La Biblia del Peregrino (Verbo Divino) -with notes- Perhaps one of the best Spanish translation.

La Biblia de Jerusal

• 2 weeks later...
Remember.... just a few years..... and Spanish will be spoken all over the US :D

Amen :rolleyes:

• 6 months later...

I just want to say thanks for making the Spanish NVI available.

Archived