Including Text Version without citation format

circuitrider

I just discovered the widget, it is a wonderful tool. I thought I was going to have to live without a "quick paste" tool when I switched over to mac. I was very happy to discover that I don't have to continue Copy and Pasting, but can now use this widget.

The widget does everything I want with the exception of including the Bible Version after the reference. I know that I can get the version marking the Copy as Citation box. However, this changes the format altogether; quotes are added and the reference is put behind the verse.

What I would like to see is an option to just add the Bible Version behind the Text Reference, without the quotes and keeping the Reference in front of the Verse that is pasted.

I don't know if their would be enough demand to make this an option, but I thought I'd toss it out there for consideration.

JT

• 2 weeks later...

I just discovered how to make this work.

Go to Preferences----->Citation and then customize your options there. Changing things here not only changes the traditional copy and paste format but also your widget paste format.

Accordance is Great!

Archived