BUG 10.3.1 - Scroll Bar's Scroll Box Not In Sync with Content

Matt Fredenburg

I Ctrl-clicked and held on the word 'God' in Genesis 1:4 of the ESV and the following information displayed:

post-30573-0-10703900-1383694931_thumb.png

I then clicked on the scroll box and dragged the scroll box to the bottom of the scroll area. As can be seen there's still more information to be displayed:

post-30573-0-20055100-1383694936_thumb.png

I then clicked on the lower scroll arrow (pointed to by the red arrow) a single time, and as can be seen, the scroll box jumped to the upper half of the scroll area:

post-30573-0-29964900-1383694942_thumb.png

This leads to a question: it appears that in almost every single scrollable window within Accordance for Windows, that the scroll box does not represent the size of the content, i.e., it's always a small rectangular box. Has this been reported as a bug elsewhere, or should I file a separate bug?

Matt

This bug still exists in 10.3.2 and seems to be worse in that now, when I drag the scroll box down, it doesn't scroll at all, but just blinks rapidly. In order to get the next resource to display, I must not drag the scroll box at all, and instead must click on the scroll arrows.

Matt

Really odd - I can't repro. this. My scroll bar box while incorrectly sized as noted earlier, does respond to drag properly although it does flash in way that most normal scroll bar boxes do not. It looks like the scroll bar redraw is fighting with the window content redraw.

Edited by Daniel Semler

• 4 weeks later...

Partially fixed in 10.3.3. The issue of the scroll box being completely disproportionate to the amount of content still exists. Also, when dragging the scroll box down (or up), the content blinks rapidly. What has been fixed is that at least when the scroll box is clicked and dragged, the content now moves.

Matt