Accordance Basics Interactive Training

Helen Brown

Being a fairly new user even the quiz was a bit challenging, but I did learn some things and may try it again if that's possible to reinforce some of those things and probably learn even more! It was very well done, thanks Dr. J, for your perseverance and good work -- so well done!

Thanks again, everyone!

I am thrilled this course is helping people learn Accordance. A large number of people have adopted Accordance lately. Most of them can't make it to our free day-long seminars, so it is good to hear this course is being well-received.

Dr. J & Team,

Amazing work on the training! It means a great deal that you have made the investment into ensuring your customers are getting the most out of Accordance ... One more reason why I will never go anywhere else for Bible software.

• 6 months later...

Dr J and Team,

Thank you for this excellent Basic Interactive Training. I was able to get a perfect score, but, not without a lot of review. Guess that is too be expected for my age. Still learning to use this mainly in the Bible Study Mode, so, I hope more will be coming.

Thanks again.

I, too, appreciated the interactive training. I hope there will be more. I also appreciated the discount coupon given for successfull completion. I think Accordance actually made money off me on that since I added to it to buy something. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I LOVED the interactive training. It was so useful. Any plans of doing more than the 1? or is the more and I'm totally missing it? I'd love a good "Next steps" options.

• Like 1

We very reluctantly decided that for now the Interactive training was just too time-consuming to produce. We are working now on another method that should prove simpler, less thorough but hopefully much easier to produce and maintain.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi! I'm a new user of Accordance 12, and a student at Wheaton College Grad School. Where and how can I have access to this training?

Blessings

Pablo

This training is obsolete now, but there are plenty of podcasts and live and prerecorded webinars in our Support section.