User Notes Shortcut

Martin Z

Hello,

Just noticed that when i use the shortcut to edit user notes, Accordance navigates to the verse where the cursor is.

the problem is that: when I navigate to another verse (using the navigation bar), it seems that the cursor is still in the previous verse. ⌘+U will open the previous verse user notes, not the latest verse, unless I relocate the cursor.

Is it possible to relocate the cursor automatically after I navigate to another verse (using the navigation bar)?

Blessings,
Martin

Sorry, no, like all Amplify functions, the verse opened depends on the position of the cursor in the text, not the position of the text in the window.

Hi Helen,

I understand that.

I just want to know if it is possible to move the cursor automatically to the (first) verse I navigate to.

Since I have navigated to another verse, it doesn't make sense that the cursor still stays in the previous position.

Martin – When I'm just reading and not searching, I like the cursor to be out of the way – it can be distracting. It's not all that big a deal to move it – just a click.

Thank you, Julia.

It is not a big deal.

The function is just the same as the shortcuts--to make the workflow smoother and to save time.

I can certainly live with that.

Blessings,
Martin