Variable font sizes

cdr

First of all, I was thrilled to discover Accordance for iOS this morning - I have been looking forward to this for a long time. I have been a long-time fan of Accordance for the Mac - one of the best Mac apps I have used. The integration with the web store and sync with the desktop version is great!!

I skimmed the feature requests but didn't see anything about varying font sizes. If I understand correctly, you can choose one font size for texts and one for reference tools. However, I would like to choose different font sizes for different texts, just as on the Mac. Basically, I want to be able to display Hebrew with a larger font size compared to other texts. On the iPhone, it is a bit more critical to maximise the use of the screen real estate.

Great work!

Greek and especially Hebrew are automatically scaled up from the font size you choose, but individual settings for different texts are not high on the priority list for new features.

• 9 months later...

I would like to see the Helena font scaled up a bit more. It seems contracted compared to Verdana, the text I use for English versions. I understand that an option for individual font sizes for each module is a bit much.

Thanks. The app works really well. My hard copy of the Bible doesn't go to church with me anymore.

The next version of the iOS app will provide greater control over display settings such as this.

Scott.

• 2 weeks later...

Please add option to scale user notes font sizes. I used 14pt font size in my notes in Accordance for Mac. After syncing them to my iPhone 4 my notes looked like for the blind person

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to be able to resize the fonts in the instant-detail pop-up screens. When I access these using the Greek or Hebrew Bibles, the fonts appear to be 21 or 24 point. (I keep my texts at 16 point.) I would like to be able to see more information quicker in the pop-up screen (not have to scroll).

Archived