Parallel Pane for Hebrew Tools

MRav Yitzchak

Is it possible now, or will it be possible in a subsequent update for me to have BDB Complete in a parallel pane to a bible text, as I do on my PC?

It's possible to have it in a parallel zone. In fact it should open like that by default. Parallel panes are for content that scrolls in parallel.

Another option: if BDB Complete is your top Hebrew dictionary, command-hover over a word will show (some of) the article in the Instant Details.

I know you just bought Accordance. Please watch the podcasts.

It's possible to have it in a parallel zone. In fact it should open like that by default. Parallel panes are for content that scrolls in parallel.

Another option: if BDB Complete is your top Hebrew dictionary, command-hover over a word will show (some of) the article in the Instant Details.

I know you just bought Accordance. Please watch the podcasts.

I understand, and it is no problem on my PC, but I was referring to my iphone, which I just installed Accordance on.

When I bring up the BHS for my bible, and click on the + to bring up another pane, it will only allow for text or reference tools. My Hebrew tools are not listed under reference tools.

True, this is a limitation in release 1 of the app. We have big plans for improvements, but they will take time. Accordance has been in development for 18 years, the app for iOS only for 1 year.

True, this is a limitation in release 1 of the app. We have big plans for improvements, but they will take time. Accordance has been in development for 18 years, the app for iOS only for 1 year.

Awesome! No complaints. Great software, and thanks for caring enough about your users to bring this out as an added value. I look forward to the updates.

Blessings

Archived