New American Commentary Studies in Bible and Theology

R. Mansfield

I've been very impressed by the couple of volumes in this series I've read so far. I'd really like to see these in Accordance:

http://www.bhpublishinggroup.com/academic/books.asp?s=New%20American%20Commentary%20Studies%20in%20Bible%20and%20Theology

• 4 years later...

I'm currently reading Volume 3, Future Israel: Why Christian Anti-Judaism Must Be Challenged.  I would very much like to see these volumes in Accordance as well.  Some of them are very inexpensive at Amazon, but you do get what you pay for!  It is a PAIN to keep having to flip back and forth between Kindle and Accordance to read the Scriptures cited.  I suppose I could read on my iPad and look up the Scriptures on iPhone or computer, but not the best solution.

Edited by Julie Falling

I've read "Future Israel" as well. Had to purchase the Kindle version. It's also a hassle not being able to copy citations from the Kindle text with the proper Turabian formatting. 

OK.  Both of you guys WORK for Accordance.  Surely you have some pull?  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Maybe this is all a setup for a forthcoming announcement.... :)

• Like 1

Wouldn't that be wonderful.

• 3 months later...

I'm bringing this up again to find out whether there any hope that these works might be released by Accordance in the foreseeable future?  Even releasing one volume at a time would be great.

Nothing immediate, but a possibility for the future.

Thanks, Rick.  Y'all have spoiled us so that we expect Scripture to pop up when we see it.  I feel hobbled in Kindle!