Requesting Better Notes function

Josiah

First, the usual kudos for a great program are easily joined. The recent upgrades to the iOS program have improved its function exponentially. Thank you.

I still find myself using two programs, however. I use iOS Accordance to do careful study because so much of my library is there. But for teaching especially, the notes function on OliveTree BibleReader is so useful and accessible, that I usually transfer my noted into it and complete my outlines there and then present right from the iPad or even the iPhone.

The note making and reading function of iOS Accordance is more difficult to navigate, for me. The filing system is not obvious. The pop-up verse references in the notes of BibleReader are a remarkable help as well.

Are there plans to further develop your notes into a more full featured lesson presentation module? I would love to use only Accordance for all my work instead of switching back and forth.

A sincerely grateful fan,

Josiah Bancroft

• 4 months later...

Hi Josiah,

There a a few improve notes comments. I have just added to one further down the list. I am still using notes to prepare and deliver talks from and so would also like the notes part on iOS improved.

Fraser

• 3 weeks later...

I agree Josiah. I too use Olive Tree for notes (and Zodiates) on the fly. Accordance notes are not up to par when it comes to a live environment.

The last few updates have been cosmetic and bug fixes, I anticipate a feature update soon that adresses funtionality of app and notes. In defence of Accordane, Olive Tree has been doing mobile bible apps for much longer. I think there is just a catch up period to go through. In the mean time Olive Tree is it in a live setting. Would like to migrate 100% soon.