Basic Demo of Accordance for iOS

Ruben Gomez

A number of people have expressed their desire to see what Accordance for iOS looked like, so I made a short video showing some of its basic functionalities.

You can find it here.

Thank you, Ruben. This is great! We plan some official demos, just haven't yet had time to prepare them.

That's a great video I have done something similar at http://bit.ly/ebQj0q which is aimed as intro level (knew I ha friends who would benefit greatly from the app but would need some form o intro)

Reuben. Thanks so much for your video! I learned a lot. For example, I didn't know you could copy form the ID window and search for the lemma. I was wondering how to do that without typing in the word every time! Thanks very much.

That's a great video I have done something similar at http://bit.ly/ebQj0q which is aimed as intro level (knew I ha friends who would benefit greatly from the app but would need some form o intro)

That's a very nice and straightforward explanation you have on your blog, William. Thanks for sharing!

A number of people have expressed their desire to see what Accordance for iOS looked like, so I made a short video showing some of its basic functionalities.

You can find it here.

Thanks, Ruben! I agree, this is very well done. I have uploaded it to

Channel, so users can find it easily. Have you thought about making a Spanish version? :)

Thank you so much, Ruben. The video was very, very helpful.

I'm waiting for the iPad 2 (and trying so hard to be patient), but my husband and I both have the Accordance app up and running on our iPhones. The larger screen makes such a difference!

Thanks, Ruben! I agree, this is very well done. I have uploaded it to

Channel, so users can find it easily. Have you thought about making a Spanish version? :)

Yes, I have. In fact, here is the

Archived