K.S. to switch versions

Alistair

I don't have the documentation with me so I don't know if it already exists, but is there a keyboard shortcut (k.s.) to switch the bible text to the next one in the list? And a corresponding k.s. to switch it back to the previous one? This would enable the user to switch through all the installed modules one at a time without clicking the mouse. This would all take place in the same pane.

Also, is there a k.s. to bring up a parallel pane

1) from the Bible versions and

2) from the 1:1 commentaries texts?

And a k.s. to switch backwards and forwards within the list of commentaries?

Thanks and apologies if I've missed it.

Control and the up and down arrows switches any window to the next or previous module. There is no shortcut for adding a pane, however.

There is no shortcut for adding a pane, however.

Could there be one?

Also, I know there is a way to make a default text (Bible version).

Is there a way to set a default commentary, or does the program simply default to the first in the list?

Thanks again!

In addition to Control Up and Down, Control 1, 2, 3, 4 thru 9 will switch to the first thru the 9th module in that window.

Control and the up and down arrows switches any window to the next or previous module. There is no shortcut for adding a pane, however.

Maybe I am missing something, but control up/down only changes the text in my last parallel pane, and does not change my horizontal commentary module (but continues to change the translation version in my last parallel pane).

This is true no matter which pane is the active pane.

Tom

Control up and down arrow changes the Search text and any panes displaying the search text. The text in your last pane just happens to correspond to your search text.

Archived