AGES library

Robb B

I noticed tonight that John Owen's works are available for download from Ages Software for $14.95 (all 23 volumes). I know that this is currently not available through Oak Tree, but I was wondering if AGES is compatible with Accordance or could be imported as a user tool.

Thanks!

Robb,

Since all of the AGES collections are based on the Acrobat Reader, you would first have to save (if you have Adobe Acrobat, not just the Reader) each .pdf as an HTML or text file and then convert that to a user tool. Given the significant size of the works, this would be very time consuming.

The other option is just to use the works in their current form with Adobe Acrobat Reader. It would be searchable, but in a very limited way. I am using the Pulpit Commentary this way, though I'm anxiously waiting for it to come to Accordance.

I would love to see the Works of John Owen as well as other Puritan writers in Accordance.

Brent

• 7 months later...

Just to put my voice in on this - yes please on John Owen... He's probably one of the greatest Puritans missing from Accordance... Please bring us Owen!

Archived