Table of contents in AF

Outis

Hello,

I just bought the Apostolic Fathers module. Nice stuff. However, is there a way to see the table of contents while having all of the notes and the english translation in the same window? I can't seem to find a way of making it display the table of contents.

thanks,

Hello,

I just bought the Apostolic Fathers module. Nice stuff. However, is there a way to see the table of contents while having all of the notes and the english translation in the same window? I can't seem to find a way of making it display the table of contents.

thanks,

Typically we strip the table of contents from tools since our Browser emulates this. We often use the TOC as a guide for how the browser hierarchy is organized. So, in the Tool portion of AF (AF-E/T Notes), simply click the browser disclosure triangle and you should be good.

post-5629-126220401945_thumb.png

For the texts, you can use the Go To drop down menu to select a particular book. This is especially helpful if you don't know all the names, or how they are represented in this module. Remember that when you perform a search, the Go To drop down will only display books which contain search hits (a recent update).

post-5629-126220403934_thumb.png

HTH

Archived