Judges in NICOT

ray robinson

I'm thinking Barry Webb's new commentary on judges in NICOT will be available at some stage. I'm wondering if it will be soon?

I'm looking forward to that. Barry is fantastic. I hadn't heard it was out, but if it has, then brilliant!

The book is out, so we wait with eager expectation for the accordance module.

(Ken, I enjoyed the seminar you did at Croyden the other week, picked up a few helpful tips, thank you. Ray.)

Thanks Ray, glad you learnt something. I need to do another for the Greek and Hebrew heads...

BTW - did you get the email I sent out to everyone after the seminar? If not, could you PM me your email address please? (don't post it, just in a message) (are you Ray from St Hilda's?)

Edited by Ken Simpson

• 1 year later...

I'm thinking Barry Webb's new commentary on judges in NICOT will be available at some stage. I'm wondering if it will be soon?

I note the specials on NICOT at the moment, great deals but sadly Barry Webb's NICOT Judges commentary is not among them. :(

I also note that strangely, his commentary is available as an individual purchase on logos software but not as part of their NICOT bundle!

Just wanting to let someone know as soon as Accordance have it out they have a sale. :)