Highlighter on/off switches

Guntis

It would be great if I could turn on/off individual highlighters. One of my study methods is highlighting Bible text and trying to visualise what this text is about. But when I finish highlighting, the text is all mottled. I wish I had checkboxes in front of each highlight colour so that I could turn them on or off, and Command+click or Option+click to do the same with all highlights at once.

post-634-003153300 1319625885_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Totally Agree !

It would also be great to be able to auto-highlight something based on parameters.

In the meantime, it might be useful to remember that there is a workaround to temporarily "turn off" any highlight color: go to Define Highlight Styles and under Design - Color choose White. When you need to see your style again, choose the original color. Perhaps too cumbersome, but it works.

• 4 weeks later...

In the meantime, it might be useful to remember that there is a workaround to temporarily "turn off" any highlight color: go to Define Highlight Styles and under Design - Color choose White. When you need to see your style again, choose the original color. Perhaps too cumbersome, but it works.

Actually I came up with another solution, although not perfect

Archived