Workspace Help

tlw5560

Check out the grab of my workspace--I keep it up & running on a second monitor most of the time. Is there a way I could re-create this set up in a single workspace as opposed to the two floating windows? After much "diddling" I don't think its possible, but I thought I would see if anyone else could.

post-234-1222737470_thumb.png

You could put both windows as tabs in a workspace, but they wouldn't be side by side. You are really asking whether a single search window can have one vertical and all the other panes horizontal, and the answer is No.

What you can do is save these two windows as a session so you do not need to recreate them each time.

You could put both windows as tabs in a workspace, but they wouldn't be side by side. You are really asking whether a single search window can have one vertical and all the other panes horizontal, and the answer is No.What you can do is save these two windows as a session so you do not need to recreate them each time.
Thanks for the response--I've already saved this as a session. I do enjoy the greater flexiblity that acc 8 has provided. With just a little more freedom of movement of panes within a workspace and accordance will have a perfect interface (in my humble opinion). BTW is there any progress on combining the LXX & GNT into a "one pane" resource?

• 3 months later...

I am looking for the place where the examples of how people set up their window, i get lost a lot trying to set things up i searched for 'examples' in all forums and found nothing.

Thanks, Steve

:P

I am looking for the place where the examples of how people set up their window,

Archived