Accordance 10.4 (Retina-capable) public testing

Joel Brown

I would like to sign up. Please!

We are very excited to announce that our retina capable version of Accordance, 10.4, is ready for testing. In addition to opening it up to our normal beta testing group, we'd like to make a public invitation for anybody else interested in testing it. We recognize that Accordance is less than ideal on a retina machine, so this enables our retina users to get early access to the program.

Please respond below if you are interested in helping test Accordance 10.4. It is an alpha version, so there will undoubtably be some issues that are fixed throughout the testing process, but if you are interested in trying it out and help beta test, please let us know!

Once added to the list, you'll receive access to the beta forums, from where you can download the testing version:

http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/index.php?showforum=70

Note: This testing period is currently just for the Mac version of Accordance. You also need to own Accordance 10 for the test to work properly.

Hey Joel!

Have you guys considered rendering full screen support for the mac as well with the 10.4 build? I understand that's probably quite a bit more coding, but that could be another great enhancement. Just a thought!

Otherwise, the alpha looks beautiful thus far

I would also like to beta-test the Retina version, having just bought my first Mac, a MacBook Pro 15"!

Thanks!

Per-Olof Hermansson

I would love to be added to the beta forum. I have been looking forward to a retina-optimized version of Accordance for a while!

I would like to be a beta tester for a Retina-capable version. Thank you!

My email: russell(at)powerofgod.com

After having upgraded to a Retna MacBook Pro in January, Accordance gives me a headache and is now in limited use. Therefore I'd appreciate being in on the testing even if it is problematic. And I like giving feedback.

Thank You,

-Alan

I'm keen... but can I keep the stable version going at the same time, just in case the alpha/beta gets too wobbly?

Thanks, Helen. Well, count me in for testing. I'd love to give some feedback.

Hi,

I'd like to be included in this beta test! I'm waiting after this since 11/2 year. I'm so glad!

Thank you!

Michel

Sign me up.