GNT-T corruption with 6.7 upgrade

Michael J. Bolesta

When I upgraded to 6.7 this morning, it added boxes and space between reference and text in GNT-T (see attached screen shot). I tried running disk utility, changing the display options within Accordance, but it did not fix the problem. This phenomena does not occur with LXX, LXX2, or the old GNT. Any ideas?

We will be posting a fix for this today: it shows up only when you view as Paragraphs.

Thanks for the quick reply. God bless you.

I had this problem too. I still run 10.3.9. As Helen has said, it only applies with paragraphs.

I downloaded the corrected version yesterday evening, but it hasn't cured it. How have others got on?

Dru Brooke-Taylor

The lastest installer gets rid of the two rectangles, but there is still more space between the reference and the text in GNT-T than in other modules (paragraph mode). I run OS X 10.4.2.

Note the little box at the beginning of Col. 2:1 in the GNT. By chance does anyone else get these at the beginning of each chapter?

http://idisk.mac.com/deut3221-Public/gnt3.jpg

-steve

This bug was reported already here and corrected in the version posted Tuesday evening, you only need to download it.

Archived