KJVS Version

Bill Combs

Upgrading using the Accordance Primary 8 DVD, a new text module was installed in Accordance -- KJVS. The version is 2.5. But when I run the Accupdater it says that a version 2.6 is available. Why the discrepancy?

Mea culpa! I put the older module on the DVD. I will post the updated module for the AccUpdater ASAP.

Mea culpa! I put the older module on the DVD. I will post the updated module for the AccUpdater ASAP.

I see the 2.6 version in AccUpdater. I download it and get the message that the installation is complete, but when I run Accordance I still have the older 2.5 version. I have downloaded it 3 times with the same result.

Oh dear! My mistake again. Trying to do all this during a conference in New Zealand is quite challenging, but no excuse. It should be fixed now.

Oh dear! My mistake again. Trying to do all this during a conference in New Zealand is quite challenging, but no excuse. It should be fixed now.

I tried downloading it twice, and I still end up with version 2.5.

I hope that this does not add to the confusion, but I have KJVS v2.6. I presume I got it from the DVD 8, since that is the only source that I have used to update my modules.

Paul M.

I also have KJVS 2.6 as well and have not used the updater either.

I tried downloading it twice, and I still end up with version 2.5.

Please add me to the roll of those who have done the same as Brother Bill.

Ah, the joys of world-wide support--seriously. I ask (beseech) that each of us would intercede in prayer for the Accordance Bible Software saints as they press on in their God-given labors of advancing the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ through application development and support.

Joyfully About Our Father's Business,

Daniel E. Burrow

(Psalm 1)

Third time's the charm. The file was correct this time but the name was not. I hope it is fixed.

Those who downloaded the update in the last year will not find that the DVD replaced it with an older one. This explains why some of you have 2.6 already.

Worked that time. Thanks.

All is well in King James' domain now. Thanks and continued blessings upon all from our ever good and ever holy Heavenly Father!

Archived