Life Application Study Bible

David Foster

I was just going through a print version of the Life Application Study Bible recently and was impressed with all the maps and charts and diagrams that it contains. So I went on my computer and opened Accordance and saw that the Life Application Study Bible in Accordance contains no graphics (maps/charts/diagrams) what so ever...

So I did a search and found one post from way back in 2009 saying that some study bibles only contain a few graphics and that the Life Application Study Bible has no graphics at all.

Does anyone know if there is an add on or a place i have to search (i.e. a the back of the tool) or is it still the case that there are no graphics what so ever?

If that's the case it would be nice to see them included one day....

Considering the price of an Accordance module is (off the top of my head) about the same price as a print version, the content should be the same—OK, we don't need the index, but the maps, charts and diagrams should be included. That's part of the appeal of a study Bible, not just the footnotes.

• Like 1

My understanding is that when we originally received files for this from the publisher that that content was not included. They have sent us updated files recently, and we do plan to issue a free update that will add any missing content not in the print edition (with the exception of redundant items like a concordance, etc). I cannot give an release date at this time, except to say we do plan to incorporate this at some point.

Thanks for the feedback.

• Like 4

Thanks to both of you for making me feel like I didn't ask a stupid question! And that's great news re the update and missing graphics...!

I was never able to get anywhere reading the NT epistles until I read them in the LAB, Living Bible version. It will be good to see the full LAB notes with graphics available for all in Accordance.

Maybe OakTree should make a point of checking with publishers that ALL content (minus concordances, indexes, etc) are included in all future products. There should be FULL parity with the printed version of a product, PLUS the Accordance Advantage—which after all is what we are paying the little bit extra for.