#80) Expositor's Bible Commentary (Rev. Ed.)

Timothy Jenney

Don't miss our limited time sale of Zondervan's Expositor's Bible Commentary (Rev. Ed.):

Thanks for the preview Dr. J, and thanks for including a sample workspace. This is a good jumping off point for those of us starting to use the revised EBC. I'll be curious to hear about some of your followup impressions in a few after you've had some time to use the commentary in regular Bible study.

I do not see the video in Safari and it would not run on Firefox.

It's working fine for me in Safari Version 6.0.1.

That is the version I am using. Does it require an extension? I have plug-ins, Java and JavaScript enabled.

Dr. J,

As always, great job on the podcast! You mentioned some introductory material on how to study the Bible within this commentary set. Is this information found in the portion that has not been released yet?

Thanks

Is this information found in the portion that has not been released yet?

I think that's in the first volume, which isn't out yet.

That is the version I am using. Does it require an extension? I have plug-ins, Java and JavaScript enabled.

It doesn't appear to need a special extension... I have JavaScrip enabled but not Java. I also tried it on my I-Pad 3 using the IOS Safari and it worked as well.

Does it help to go to this link?: http://www.accordancebible.com/Lighting-The-Lamp-Podcasts

It doesn't appear to need a special extension... I have JavaScrip enabled but not Java. I also tried it on my I-Pad 3 using the IOS Safari and it worked as well.

Does it help to go to this link?: http://www.accordanc...e-Lamp-Podcasts

That link does work in Safari; I do not see the video window in Dr. J's post. I have seen the podcast via iTunes.

Thanks Steve!

Hey Dr J,

great podcast, but it's very yellow...is that a technical issue? You look like you are jaundiced....if everything else wasn't the same. Maybe I have visual jaundice, or just a jaundiced outlook on life. :D

Well, Ken, if it's our eyes that are the problem, it's catchy (that's East Tennessean for "contagious") even across a very large ocean and a very large continent, because Dr. J looks yellow here, too. The podcast was great, though Dr. J. Keep them coming, and either adjust the color or get your liver checked. (I hope it's the former.)