Black Friday/Cyber Monday

davidmedina

Does Accordance does Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales?

• 2 weeks later...

I trust you all have seen the weekend deals/specials that are good until midnight tonight?

• 11 months later...

Anyone know if Accordance will be having Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales this year (2014)?

They'll announce it in the forums, too--Robert N, are you on their email list? That mentions all sales, too--they haven't said anything yet, and usually don't until the sale has actually arrived.

They'll announce it in the forums, too--Robert N, are you on their email list? That mentions all sales, too--they haven't said anything yet, and usually don't until the sale has actually arrived.

Yeah, that gives you about three days to jiggle your finances in order to take advantage of the special prices. A longer sale period would be beneficial to those on a tight budget.

Lots of goodies listed in current specials. You have until dec 1st

Edited by ukfraser

http://www.accordancebible.com/store/sale

Although its not clear from the sale products page It was noted in the newsletter that:

Butler's Studies in the Saviour (regularly $159) is free if you buy either Butlers Analytical Bible Expositor or his Bible Biography Series, Both items are greatly reduced in the sale with a $10 credit towards next purchase. This is a real bargain for such an extensive work.

I was just about to purchase both products at full regular price.

I love Bible Friday!

http://www.accordancebible.com/Black-Friday-2014

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn

I'm getting ready to order some resources, taking advantage of the Studies in the Savior offer when buying another Butler product. When I enter the coupon code, it is accepted yet not reflected in the total price. Plus I'm getting the message that the order will be held up for manual processing. I have other resources in the basket as well to take advantage of the $10/$100 offer. A call to Accordance just gives the message to leave a message. Anyone in the office today? Will this be held up until Monday? Would kinda like to use the resources today. Thanks.

Mine went to manual processing and the discount was only deducted when it was formally processed.
I'm pretty sure that if you submit your order that they will honour all your discounts.

Thanks Paul. Will place the order. Maybe someone will be around over the weekend to process.

Steve

Discounts do not apply to special sale prices. Manual processing is needed for some offers such as the free Butler to be sure that you have the other title in your cart. We have no way to automate that check.

We will try to process orders placed today up to 5 pm EST, but we also encourage our staff to take time for their families and personal lives over the weekend. We monitor for urgent emails, but leave what seems to be less urgent until Monday.

Black this, Cyber that… everything considered, I don't know why you don't just call it Thanksgiving Sale.

Thank you Helen for the clarification, although I was referring to the deduction from coded items, I can see the confusion.