Updates of downloads

Helen Brown

Any word on "Great Scott" (aka "Big Liddell")?

Sorry to bring up a sore subject. Thanks for all you do. I am quite grateful for all Accordance offers right now. God bless you all!

I received a series of error messages after updating to 9.4.3 this morning. When opening Accordance I received an error saying the file "Greek words" cannot be modified because write permission has been denied. After the error is dismissed, I receive the same message for Hebrew words, Greek roots, Hebrew roots, Biblio info, and Biblio formats.

I tried to attach a screen shot but I couldn't figure out how in this forum.

I believe our tech support has already helped you to reset the permissions on the Library/Application Support/Accordance folder.

Hi Helen,

Where can I find the release notes for version 9.4.3?

thanks

I was wondering what this refers to in the update:

4) Added support for additional spanish footnote modules.

David

I was wondering what this refers to in the update:

David

Prior to 9.4.3, the footnote feature would not work with some of the spanish versions, as their footnote tools ended in words such as 'Notas' or 'EE'. So this update fixes that, so the auto footnotes work with modules such as TLA, DHH, RVR95, etc.

I see, thanks.

David

I believe our tech support has already helped you to reset the permissions on the Library/Application Support/Accordance folder.

Yes, Keith called me yesterday morning. As always, Accordance tech support is top notch! Thank you.

• 1 month later...

I have an iMac with a 256 gb SSD and a 2 TB internal HD. My Home folder is on the 2 TB Hard Drive. I am not able to update via the check for updates feature in Accordance. I'm guessing that the updater doesn't know where the desktop is to place the application updater file.

Archived