iCloud Sync

Arne B.

I am not sure if someone already mentioned it but I couldn't find it with the forum search.

So here is my feature request:

If Accordance would sync User-Notes and -Highlights via iCloud one would always have the latest version of them on each device. That would be just awesome and much more faster than through the wifi sync.

Ok I just found the feature request. Sorry, don't know why I didn't see it in the first place.

Thanks for the awesome product anyway.

Arne

• 1 month later...

I am not sure if someone already mentioned it but I couldn't find it with the forum search.

So here is my feature request:

If Accordance would sync User-Notes and -Highlights via iCloud one would always have the latest version of them on each device. That would be just awesome and much more faster than through the wifi sync.

Ok I just found the feature request. Sorry, don't know why I didn't see it in the first place.

Thanks for the awesome product anyway.

Arne

Hi Arne

iCloud support for syncing your documents under user/Documents/Accordance Files will be awesome once it's implemented! However, in the meantime, I've had fabulous results using the SugarSync.com syncing service. It's free for the first 5GB of data I believe. It works great! I can keep my Accordance user documents in sync between my MacPro and my MacBook Pro. You can also keep files in sync between a windows PC and a Mac if desired. SugarSync.com is a much better service than DropBox as it will keep files in sync from any selected folder between computers, and not just the one folder as with DropBox. In other words, once you set it up, it's completely automatic. It works without even having to think about it and it will allow you to even have Accordance open on both your desktop and laptop at the same time if you want without messing up or loosing any data.

Archived