Anyway to bookmark where I stopped reading?

davidmedina

I was wondering if there is a way to bookmark where I stop reading so next time I open Accordance it goes to that place?

Hi David:

Yes, there are a few things you can do. I usually have a few things I am working on, so I save "Sessions." To save what you are doing as a Session, go to File and click on Save Session. Give it a name and save it in a folder called Sessions. You can save as many as you want. I put the ones I use most often in the dock for quick reference. Everything will be as you left it. Another thing you can do is to go to the Accordance menu and select Preferences. Then choose General (first in the list) and choose "Last Session" in the drop down menu. Then every time you open the Accordance app, you will be where you left off, as long as you don't change where you were.

Steve

Hi David,

http://accordancefiles2.com/helpfiles/OSXV10/Default.htm#topics/04_gswa/select_and_mark_verses.htm?Highlight=bookmark

There doesn't appear to be a pull down for the list of bookmarks. But there are Mk forward and back buttons that appear when you have bookmarks present.

Thx
D

Because bookmarks aren't saved between sessions, I have begun using a "Bookmark" highlight that I created to serve as a bookmark. To find my bookmark, I search for the [sTYLE bookmark].

Wow I didn't realise this but yes I see it now in a simple test. That seems quite a shortcoming of bookmarks.

Thx

D