Easy Install Error

SLJ

Hi,

I have installed my modules successfully to my iPad, but when I try to install to my iPod touch no modules are found. Instead it says there is an 'Easy Install Error (There was an error encountered)'. I have tried a dozen or more times and I always get the same message. Does anyone know what might be the cause? Thank you for any and all help.

Have you confirmed that your name and password are set correctly in the Library -> Settings -> Accordance Account?

Have you confirmed that your name and password are set correctly in the Library -> Settings -> Accordance Account?

Hi Joel,

How do I do that? (I am sorry. I am new to Mac and Accordance all at once!) I was able to download the modules from the iPad - does that make a difference? When I turn on the iPod and touch the Accordance app the screen goes automatically to the Easy Install Error. I turned the iPod off and turned it on again, and it still automatically displays the error message.

Just ignore the Error message and cancel back to your Library. Then, in the bottom right of the Library is the Settings button. From there you can tap the Accordance Account button and access your account settings. What probably happened was a typo when entering your account information.

Just ignore the Error message and cancel back to your Library. Then, in the bottom right of the Library is the Settings button. From there you can tap the Accordance Account button and access your account settings. What probably happened was a typo when entering your account information.

Hi Joel,

Thanks so much for your really quick answers. I tried to do as you said and reentered my password several times. When I hit done, it still does back to the easy install message. I am wondering if it is possible that my iPod has an issue. It was really hard to get the right letters to take. But, like I said, I did it several times overall just to make sure. If you have any other suggestions I will try them. If you still think it is a settings issue then I can take the iPod to the Genius bar and have them look at it.

Thanks again! BTW, in between loading my modules today (onto the iPad) I have been studying all the occurrences of the Day of the LORD in the Bible and just while we have been posting back and forth, I have been in 'your' book! :-)

I am loving Accordance so very much! I was with another platform for almost 18 years and can't believe how much nicer Accordance is!!! (Same pleasure going to Mac from PC!

Sharon

You may be using unusual characters in either the name or the password. Make sure they are regular alphanumeric. Please contact me directly if you continue to get an error.

Archived