The Resource Palette

Timothy Jenney

I've had several suggestions from viewers that we have a discussion thread for each podcast, so here it is! :)

This thread is about the podcast "The Research Palette," the podcast released Monday, July 6, 2009.

Feel free to comment here about the podcast, ask questions, provide additional help or tips to others, etc.

Here are some of the "errata" we've noticed since this podcast was released:

"Linguistic" is not spelled "Linguisitic!" :(

Custom "Search All..." Groups: It's not necessary to use the "select" button each time you want to add an item to the "Add to Group" list. Double-clicking on the module is much simpler and less time-consuming.

I inadvertently implied that the Accordance's Atlas and Timeline could be included in my "Search All..." Graphics Group. That is, of course, not the case. What I intended was to point out that any graphics collection would be incomplete without these two resources.

Finally, I should have pointed out that the "Texts" section in the Library is unified, while it is split into three language groups in the Resource palette. the same is true of the "Texts" menu.

Here is an outline of The Resource Palette podcast. Please let me know if you find this useful. It will help me to know whether it is worth the time to compose and post it.

Thanks!

Archived