Atlanta Training Seminar

Dr. Nathan Parker

I would like more information on the Atlanta training seminar such as where at in Atlanta is the university located & what will the time of the seminar will be & how long it'll last. I'm planning a trip to North Georgia in October & if I'm up there around that time I may swing down to Atlanta & attend.

Thanks!

Nathan

Unless specified, all seminars are from 9 to 5. The Atlanta seminar is at Emory University. Basic details are available on the Seminars & Shows page, and more are sent when you register for a seminar.

Unless specified, all seminars are from 9 to 5. The Atlanta seminar is at Emory University. Basic details are available on the Seminars & Shows page, and more are sent when you register for a seminar.

Great! I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend. I'm checking my schedule & my trip may just miss you. I'm going to see if there's a way if I can attend, & if so I'll pre-register soon. If there's a way for me to attend I'd really love to!

Thanks again!

Nathan, if you are in Hot Springs, the training seminar on Sept 20 in Jackson, Tennessee, is only four or five hours away if you are driving.

Archived