Searching references

yetsirah

I am searching through MISH-N. There are references [Lev. 23:10] [Lev. 10, 12, 23:10] etc..

If I was searching for Lev. 23:10 and wanted to get both instances of the above how would I do that?

j

Sorry, it is not that easy to do, since the references are treated as part of the text, but this search finds them:

Lev 23 10

Sorry, it is not that easy to do, since the references are treated as part of the text, but this search finds them:

Lev <AND> 23 <WITHIN 1 Words> 10

Thank you Helen. Why won't ACC find Lev 23:10 within the word search? I was searching the references and thought that since it was part of the text I should be able to type that in. But, it doesn't work. Why not?

This is part of the text of the Mishna, not the verses reference of that text. But on a second look, in Bible text the punctuation is normally ignored, so you can just search for Lev 23 10. It will not find it (as it would in a tool) if the reference is Lev. 23 9-11.

This is part of the text of the Mishna, not the verses reference of that text. But on a second look, in Bible text the punctuation is normally ignored, so you can just search for Lev 23 10. It will not find it (as it would in a tool) if the reference is Lev. 23 9-11.

Thank you,

not sure why I couldn't have figured that out :) I think I tried with a verse that just wasn't there. On your last note Lev 23 10 11 works perfectly. I would like to define a range but this will work in the meantime.

j

Archived