Key commands

Sean R.

I'm running Accordance 9.0.3, and I've noticed two behaviors which are somewhat frustrating:

1. Save query box. When I close a User Tool or User Note edit window, Accordance prompts me to don't save, cancel, or save the changes. I can press enter to select save. I cannot, however, press escape to choose cancel or command+d to choose don't save. This was possible in Accordance 8 and is standard in most OS X programs.

2. Search commands entered by key combination. When I type a search argument in the search entry box, I generally use key combinations to enter search commands (command+shift+a for <AND>, etc.). Currently, after I type a word in the search entry box and use the key combination to enter a search command, nothing happens. I have to type the key combination a second time for the command to actually be inserted. Once the first search command is inserted (after typing the key combination twice), additional search commands only require the key combination to be typed once.

Thank you, we will fix these as soon as we can. They may not both make it onto 9.0.4, but they are on the list.

Archived