Where Comprehensive Bible Cross References link

Abram K-J

Rick, 10.4.1 update has addressed the link accuracy… thank you!!!!

Perhaps you can tell me if Charlesworth covers everything found within Charles and Evans? I can see from certain links Charlesworth has material not found in the other two. Your answer will help me with my decision regarding your above suggestion.

Sorry for the delay in replying. I'm glad the update addresses the accuracy for you. Note that it is not perfect. We found cases where book names and versification between Charlesworth (PSEUD-CW) and Charles (PSEUD) make it impossible for the links to be 100% accurate across editions. We are, however, going to look into standardizing some book names in Charles according to Charlesworth, which will help further (but may break some old links to Charles - again, a messy situation).

As for the comparison of the three editions, Charlesworth is the most comprehensive. I did a quick look into the number of books included in each, and here are the numbers: Charlesworth (84), Charles (36), Evans (74). But, remember that Evans is only a translation of Greek fragments, whereas Charlesworth encompasses multiple source languages. And, neither Charles nor Evans include similar introductory essays and introductions.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sorry for the delay in replying. I'm glad the update addresses the accuracy for you. Note that it is not perfect. We found cases where book names and versification between Charlesworth (PSEUD-CW) and Charles (PSEUD) make it impossible for the links to be 100% accurate across editions. We are, however, going to look into standardizing some book names in Charles according to Charlesworth, which will help further (but may break some old links to Charles - again, a messy situation).

As for the comparison of the three editions, Charlesworth is the most comprehensive. I did a quick look into the number of books included in each, and here are the numbers: Charlesworth (84), Charles (36), Evans (74). But, remember that Evans is only a translation of Greek fragments, whereas Charlesworth encompasses multiple source languages. And, neither Charles nor Evans include similar introductory essays and introductions.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Yes, thank you for your reply!

I really like this resource and I think I have now purchased all the resources that Accordance links to (the 20% sale is a great time to do this)....I hope that Accordance will continue to update and add resources that are referenced....I hope that helps

Frank