Podcast Extras

Pastor Ron

I love the Podcasts! They have me digging even deeper into Accordance and I can see my study process is really improving. One thing that I would love to suggest is that you add an online show notes. I think this would be great. Think of it as a blog that recaps the major ideas of the podcast and also might have direct links to web resources that you mention in the show. I am finding a lot of that information here as I read through all your posts, but thought it might be easier for folks simply to click through to one source for each podcast. Also, why not upload some of your saved workspaces and highlights to the accordance exchange. It would have been great for your IBS shows to have the highlights as a download to try out the examples you used. Of course the great thing about accordance was how simple it was to create my own. Thanks again for the podcast.

Blessings,

Ron

I think this would be a wonderful idea. Even if the only verses marked with the IBS highlight styles were those you used in the podcasts, it would be nice to have a set of predefined highlights for one's own use.

And the workspaces, etc. would be great as well.

Lorinda

Archived