A Hyperlink broken in TCR

rinodattilo

I was working in Romans 8:26-27 and the TCR shows 1560 Divine Helper under the TCR topic Intercession of the Holy Spirit. When you click on 1560 it takes you to the info on the Geneva Bible 1560.

Just FYI

I was working in Romans 8:26-27 and the TCR shows 1560 Divine Helper under the TCR topic Intercession of the Holy Spirit. When you click on 1560 it takes you to the info on the Geneva Bible 1560.

Just FYI

Sorry, I'm not sure what TCR is. But, can you please report this in-app (Mac)? Highlight a portion of text, right-click, select Report a correction and include a description. All the relevant info will be submitted to help us track down and correct the issue.

Thanks.

Sorry, I'm not sure what TCR is. But, can you please report this in-app (Mac)? Highlight a portion of text, right-click, select Report a correction and include a description. All the relevant info will be submitted to help us track down and correct the issue.

Thanks.

Rick, TCR is the Thompson Chain reference, and I can verify the problem related by the op. It is taking us to the Thompson Chain Reference Companion instead of the Thompson Chain Reference Topics.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy