NIV Study Bible Notes

Ed Heckman

I was just checking for the availability of a Zondervan resource for Accordance. (Unmasking the Cults by Alan Gomes) As I was browsing around and doing searches, I noticed that I don't seem to have the disc with the NIV Study Bible Notes in my wishlist anymore. Nor could I find it in any searches. Is that module still available? If not, is it coming back?

Thanks.

Ed: The original disk is sold out. We are working with Zondervan on a new agreeement that will allow us to offer these resources again. Please be patient as these things do take time.

• 2 months later...

Any updates regarding the NIV Study Bible notes?

David

We're still working on it…I don't imagine it will be too much longer, but can't give a date.

Rick:

I assume you are referring to the updated Study Bible Notes from the 2011 version? I hope so as they look to be very good and I would welcome the opportunity to add them to my library.

No and yes. I was referring to the title that used to be in one of the Zondervan CDs. But, we are looking at new titles as well. I can't promise the new version at this point (still working out details). We have a lot of study bibles and at least one more already planned.

• 7 months later...

Has there been an update on this?

Has there been an update on this?

We're working on expanding our pastoral, preaching and other titles through Zondervan, but as of now this updated version is not on the list. We are also committed to the revised EBC; lot's of new stuff coming, but this will have to wait for now.