Demo Version?

Catman

Hi there. I'm new to Accordance, and am very excited about my new purchase.

My disks for the Accordance Scholar Collection (core bundle) arrived in the mail yesterday, and I've installed everything, and updated to 7.3. The problem is, the program is still showing that it's demonstration software. Is this normal? If not, how do I get it to recognise my full license?

I'm using a Powerbook G4, OSX, and I inserted all the unlock codes when prompted. If it matters, I had previously downloaded and installed 7.3 using the code that Margaret Myers gave me on confirmation of my order, and I initially installed the core bundle from 7.1 disk over that. But, as it came up demonstration version, I deleted the Accordance folder and started the install from scratch - but I only get the same result.

Thanks for any help. Here's a screenshot of my splash screen:

post-6312-1188892310_thumb.png

Thanks again! :rolleyes:

Welcome to Accordance!

It is not a demonstration version, it's just that it is registered to "demonstration." To correct the registration you must delete the General settings from your user/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences folder. You can then register Accordance in your name, but you may lose some of your settings.

You should then use Arrange Modules/Edit menu to delete the demo files (they either have D at the end, • at the front, or say demo).

Alternatively you can start over yet again, but remember to delete the entire user/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences folder first.

Archived