Commentary Tab

rcdeacon

As a relatively new user of Accordance, I watched most of the podcasts by Dr. J. In one of them I think I remember that he taught how to make a tab in a workspace where you could have multiple commentaries. I cannot remember where I saw that and I cannot remember how to set up a tab with multiple commentaries. I can set up other things with multiple items but for some strange reason I am having difficulty with multiple commentaries on one tab. Can someone steer me to either the podcast or provide some help? Thanks.

Just click the selected button to add commentaries to your workspace pane. Note that it has to be a text search pane workspace for these buttons to appear.

Thanks for the reply. I did however at one time make a tab that had two commentaries and NO Bible text and I cannot remember how I did that. I think I learned it from a podcast but I cannot find the proper podcast. At any rate, thanks again.

You can now delete the Bible text pane, so that you see only commentaries, but it still has to be a search window.

Maybe you set up two tied commentary windows that were also tiled. This is possible in Tool Sets, but less used now with the workspace.

You can now delete the Bible text pane, so that you see only commentaries, but it still has to be a search window.

Maybe you set up two tied commentary windows that were also tiled. This is possible in Tool Sets, but less used now with the workspace.

Thank you. I don't know why I didn't think of that.

Archived