Accordance crashing on startup

morshem

I just upgraded my modules using the automatic upgrade tool. And since then the program crashes on startup, and I'm unable to use it all together. I tried uninstalling the program completely, and then re-downloaded and re-installed everything, but to no avail.

I will be happy to hear any tips you might have for this matter, because I'm really at a loss here.

By the way, just before upgrading the modules, I upgraded Accordance to the latest version (10.4.1). Although I doubt this has anything to do with the crashing, since the program worked fine after that. I also tried installing an earlier version, and it still crashes.

Many thanks in advance.

(by the way, I guess I should mention that I'm using Accordance on Windows)

Edited by morshem

Hi morshem,

When you get a chance, can you contact us in support, please. We have two other cases that are similar to yours (although they may actually be different) since upgrading to 10.3.4.1. I realize that you said it was working for awhile after your update. We would like to gather as many details as possible to try to get this figured out. You can email us at: support@accordancebible.com, call us at: 407-339-0266 or Skype us at: oaktreesupport.

Thanks,

Billy

Mor has helped to identify the issue as the Waltke Hebrew update. This has now been removed form the servers, and we are working to identify the problem and correct it.

I'd like to thank Helen (and, I guess, the rest of the team) for being so efficient in fixing this problem. I was worried that I might be stuck without all the things I need for a long time, but in only a few hours everything worked fine again. Well done.