Hyperlink issue for NICOT, when owning individual volumes only

Abram K-J

This may be a programming nightmare, but I thought I'd ask anyway--I click on a hyperlink to NICOT (mentioned in the Beale-Carson commentary). It tells me, "This hyperlink cannot be shown because the module 'NICOT' is not installed."

This is technically true, as I don't own all of NICOT (hence, "the module," as such). However, I do own the Isaiah volume, the specific volume referenced in this part of the Beale-Carson commentary.

Maybe this kind of thing is part of why Accordance tends to not favor breaking up collections into individual volumes (because of requests/posts like this), but are owners of individual volumes just not going to be able to utilize hyperlinks like this one? I haven't seen enough other instances to know whether or not this is consistent behavior.

We actually have the underlying work in place to define whether a module is a apart of a larger group (NICOT-Isaiah > NICOT) so that the links work, but I'm not sure how much we've tested it. It's all recent stuff. So, we should be able to support this in the future.

• Like 1